2019 Annual Fund
The Catskill Symphony Orchestra, performing high-quality artistic performances each season, is an integral part of our community's cultural and arts landscape. The Annual Fund is a critical source of financial support for the Catskill Symphony Orchestra. Ticket sales cover only 30% of operating expenses; the remaining 70% of our annual budget is produced through charitable donations from foundations, corporations, and individual patrons. Thank you for making your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund today.